Anthology, Inc. produces this fantastic reader journey through downtown Mesa, AZ to discover new reads, new friends and new spaces. The event is free for readers of all ages!
Here are your authors:
It's a Book Crawl! You'll check in at the "Official HQ" and you will get a passport of all the places and authors that you can visit on the crawl.
April 9, 2022 Anytime between 11am-4p
Downtown Mesa, Arizona!
Currently, we have 10 locations on tap to host Authors, including:
- Start Here-> 101 Gallery (101 W Main, Mesa, AZ 85201) We'll have passports for the first 250 attendees, OR
- Sonoran Moon Vintage (158 W Main)
- The Nile Coffee Shop (105 W Main)
- Neighborhood Comedy Theater (214 W Main)
- My Darling Dragon (54 W Main)
- Jarrod’s Coffee, Tea and Gallery (154 W Main)
- K'é Main Street Learning Lab (126 W Main)
- Gotham City Comics (46 W Main)
- Mango’s Mexican Café (44 W Main)
- Oro Brewing (210 W Main)
- The Boutique (104 W Main)
Because books are awesome! And exploring new spaces is awesome as well!
At each location, attendees will meet authors, buy books and patronize local Mesa businesses. A great, fun-filled event for all ages!
You'll get stamps on your passports from the Author AND from the venue. Why do you ask do you need stamps on your passport?
We have Prizes. Lots of Prizes! Fabulous Prizes! And for every author you meet, you get one entry to win one of those prizes, each valued at $50 or more. It does not stop there! For each book you buy, you'll get two more drawing entries. Would you like to go FULL MONTY? Purchasing an item from one of the hosting venues will net you THREE MORE entries. You do not have to be present to win! :) You turn in your passport, and winners will be emailed after the event, and you can pick up your prize when it’s convenient for you.