Anthology, inc. is currently hs opportunities for the spring 2021 semester. Opportunities include:
- Leadership Development- Learn how to organize and implement strategic plans and incorporating the assistance of a team.
- Project Management- Learn how to asses needs, develop a project plan and measure success.
- Event Planning- As the workforce has pivoted into virtual events, so have we. learn to program and meet the needs of the literary community through virtual events.
- Be interested in non profit development
- Have an interest in the literary arts
- Be available for virtual meetings on a regular schedule
- Interns should be Arizona based
- Internships are unpaid
- Internships are generally planned at around 20 hours/week