Director of Vendor Relations
This volunteer opportunity would be for the 2021 Mesa Book Festival, tentatively planned for December 4, 2021 in Mesa AZ.
- 3-5 hours/week leading up to the event
- Additional hours in the 2-3 weeks prior to the event
- Full day availability on the day of the event
- Registration Management- receives registration data and assigns vending spaces to vendor.
- Manages communication to Vendors
- Coordinates Benedictine student volunteers to assist with Load in and load out on the day of the event.
- Coordinates Services provided to vendors on the day of the event.
It would be anticipated that this position would coordinate additional volunteers directly reporting to them to support various activities
To Express Interest:
To share your interest in this opportunity, send a detailed letter of interest to the email below.