Director of Day of Logistics
This volunteer opportunity would be for the 2021 Mesa Book Festival, tentatively planned for December 4, 2021 in Mesa AZ.
- 3-5 hours/week leading up to the event
- Additional hours in the 2-3 weeks prior to the event
- Full day availability on the day of the event
- Day of Public Communication Signage- creates public signage communicating restrooms, panel locations, special programming schedules and items.
- Public Travel flow- Reviews site plan for anticipated public travel flow and assigning indoor vendors or other assets
- Emergency Services Support- Acts as the liason for emergency services for vendors and the public.
- Facilities Management- Coordinates with Benedictine University of the availability of rooms for programming, restrooms and other amenities for all departments
- Technology Liason- Day of coordinator for technology access for Panelists and special programming (electricity, etc.)
It would be anticipated that this position would coordinate additional volunteers directly reporting to them to support various activities
To Express Interest:
To share your interest in this opportunity, send a detailed letter of interest to the email below.